Medics24 Ltd was originally created to provide the organisers of sporting, corporate, and other leisure events with a highly skilled and flexible service.
We are owned and operated by ambulance service professionals, who understand the importance of professional service delivery. We believe that the best people to provide an emergency response to incidents anywhere are those individuals who have been exposed to frontline 999 ambulance response.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (registration no. 1-153024900) and are regularly inspected ensuring standards of care and safety.
The Directors, who are registered paramedics, are supported by a Medical Officer for clinical governance process. As an organisation that may be called upon to provide advanced life support to seriously ill or injured persons we have to make sure that everything we do is safe and relevant.
Here are some facts about Medics24:
- We provide our paramedics with JRCALC drugs as provided by the NHS ambulance services
- Our paramedics are supported by emergency medical technicians with NHS 999 experience
- We have a team of Doctors, nurses and sports physiotherapists at our disposal (subject to availability)
- All drivers of Medics24 ambulances have received 999 blue light driver training with operational experience
- The paramedic at your event may be one of the directors, they like a ‘hands on’ approach
- Company treatment guidelines are based on the latest pre-hospital physician based thinking
- No charge for reasonable use of consumables
- Mileage charged only if event is in excess of 80 or more miles from our base